Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect device data using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log Files” track actions that take place on the Site and collect information including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– By agreeing to the cookies, you also agree to the GDPR policy
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including Cash on Delivery credit card numbers, account number), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Use and sharing of your personal data?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill all orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for possible risk or fraud; And
– When in accordance with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interacting with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online store. You can read more about how WordPress uses your personal information here: https://www .wordpress.com/legal/privacy . We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/ en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. To learn more about how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising .org /understanding online advertising/how-it-works.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources /policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads .info /.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not change our site’s data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com < /a> or by mail using the details provided