Supermarket Mittal is the trade name operating from Den Haag in the Netherlands.
The conditions & Terms are important and should therefore be read carefully and accepted before purchasing products and services from the Super Market Mittal website. This also serves as a legal contract between the customer and the Super Market Mittal. References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refer to the customer registered on the website and references to the management of ‘Super Market Mittal’. By registering, logging in, browsing or purchasing from the website, you also agree that you have understood the terms and conditions and also agree to be bound by them.
Super Market Mittal reserves the right to revise and change any terms of this Agreement by updating this page in its sole discretion. As soon as the Terms and Conditions are updated, Super Market Mittal will take reasonable steps to inform you of the new terms and conditions. The conditions are effective from the date and time of publication on the website.
This agreement in its entirety constitutes and includes the terms and conditions relating to the purchase or sale of goods or services on the site and binds both the customer and Super Market Mittal in the form of an agreement. This Agreement, together with any terms and conditions relating to goods or services, may only be modified or terminated by Super Market Mittal and must be made available in writing on the Website.
The law stipulates that a minor cannot enter into contracts. By making an online purchase, the customer accepts these terms & conditions. terms and conditions and acknowledges being over eighteen (18) years of age and enters into a legal contract with Super Market Mittal. In the event that Super Market Mittal suffers any loss or damage as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, Super Market Mittal reserves the right to seek damages and legal action for such losses from the minor’s parents or guardians who the order to be placed.
This agreement and all sales hereunder are governed by Dutch law. Customer consents to the jurisdiction of any court of competent jurisdiction for the purposes of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this Sales Agreement.
Title to the goods purchased herein shall pass to the buyer upon delivery of the goods, unless otherwise specified or payment for the goods fails for any reason. Loss or damage that occurs during shipment by a carrier or delivery partner selected by Super Market Mittal is the responsibility of Super Market Mittal. Loss or damage that occurs during shipment by a carrier selected by the Customer is the responsibility of the Customer.
You acknowledge that Super Market Mittal makes no terms, warranties, representations or conditions with respect to the products other than those provided in these Terms.
Super Market Mittal will make every effort to ensure that a Product is accurately depicted on the Website, but you acknowledge that sizes, colors and packaging may differ from what is shown on the Website.
Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes any warranties, guarantees, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Dutch consumer law (or any liability under it) which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
Subject to this clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
• Any and all conditions, warranties, representations or conditions not expressly set out in these Terms are excluded.
• Super Market Mittal shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable as a result of our breach of any applicable consumer warranty), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms (including as a result of the inability to use the Purchase Services or the late delivery of the Purchase Services), whether under common law, in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under law or otherwise.
The use of images in the products, categories, subcategories, brands, etc. may not be the images of the actual product. Images are for representational purposes only.
Use of the Website, the Purchasing Services and all Super Market Mittal products (including the Delivery Services) is at your own risk. Everything on the Website, the Purchasing Services and the Super Market Mittal Products are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind.
Super Market Mittal shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any Site Content (including the content and content of third parties) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchasing Services, whether posted or caused by users of the Website by Super Market Mittal, by third parties or by any of the Purchasing Services offered by Super Market Mittal.
To access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including but not limited to an email address, preferred username, a password, full name, a delivery address, a telephone number for contact, date of birth.
You warrant that all information you provide to Super Market Mittal in completing the registration process is always accurate, correct and up-to-date. Once you have completed the registration process, you are a registered member of the website (“Registered User”) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
As a Member you will have access to the Purchasing Services.
As a Member, you agree to abide by the following: You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes authorized by:
• Failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to documents;
• The conditions;
• Any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practice or guideline in the relevant jurisdictions;
• You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
• Any use of your registration information by any other person or third party is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Super Market Mittal of any unauthorized use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you become aware;
• Access to and use of the website is limited, non-transferable and permits the exclusive use of the website by you for the purpose of Super Market Mittal providing the purchasing services;
• You shall not use the Purchasing Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorized use, including collecting Member email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing or linking to the Website;
• You agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the website without notice and may result in termination of the Purchase Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Super Market Mittal for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website;
• And you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or the Purchase Services is prohibited.
You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
• you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Super Market Mittal; or
• you are an individual barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the laws of the Netherlands or other countries, including the country in which you reside or from which you use the Purchase Services.
By using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you agree to pay the purchase price for the Product stated on the Website (the “Purchase Price”). Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through any of the following third party providers:
• Third party payment gateway service
• Pay on delivery, EFTPOS on delivery
You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Super Market Mittal (the “Delivery Services”) through the use of their own delivery services (the “Delivery Service Providers”). In the event that an item is lost or damaged during delivery services, Super Market Mittal asks that you inspect the items upon delivery and notify the delivery person immediately.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website, the Purchasing Services and all related products of Super Market Mittal are copyrighted. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under Dutch law and by international treaties. Unless otherwise specified, all rights (including copyright) in the content of the site and the composition of the website (including text, images, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the “Content”) are owned or controlled by for these purposes, and are reserved by Super Market Mittal or its contributors.
Super Market Mittal retains all right, title and interest in and to the website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in connection with the website is transferred to you:
• the company name, trade name, domain name, trademark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of Super Market Mittal;
• or the right to use or exploit any company name, trade name, domain name, trademark or industrial design;
• or any system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or any modification or modification of such system or process).
You may not, without the prior written consent of Super Market Mittal and the consent of other relevant rights holders: broadcast, republish, upload to any third party, transmit, post, distribute, display or publicly play, adapt or modify in any in any way the Content or contact third parties for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website that are freely available for reuse or in the public domain.
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by you or Super Market Mittal as set out below.
If you wish to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
notify • Super Market Mittal at any time;
• And closing your accounts for any Purchasing Services you use, where Super Market Mittal has made this option available to you.
Subject to local applicable law, Super Market Mittal reserves the right to terminate or cancel your membership of the Website at any time and may, in its sole discretion, suspend or suspend your access to all or part of the Website or the Purchasing Services. refuse without notice if you violate any provision of the Terms or applicable law or if your conduct tarnishes the name or reputation of Super Market Mittal or violates the rights of any other party.
When the Terms terminate, all legal rights, obligations and liabilities accruing to you and Super Market Mittal shall be subject to (or have accrued over time while the Terms were in effect) or are expressed to continue indefinitely shall remain unaffected by such termination, and the provisions of this clause shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
You agree to indemnify Super Market Mittal, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
(a) all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damages (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any Content that you post through the Website;
(b) any direct or indirect consequences of your access to, use of or transactions on the Website or any attempts thereto and any breach by you or your representatives of these Terms; and/or
If a dispute arises out of or in connection with the Terms, neither party may initiate any Tribunal or Court in respect of the dispute unless the following clauses are met (except where urgent injunctive relief is sought).
A party to the Terms claiming that a dispute has arisen under the Terms must notify the other party in writing of the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to resolve the Dispute.
Upon receipt of such notice by such other party, the parties to the Terms shall:
Within 90 days of the Notification, make a good faith effort to resolve the Dispute expeditiously through negotiation or other means that they may mutually agree upon;
If for any reason, 90 days from the date of the Notification, the Dispute is not resolved, the Parties must agree to elect or request an appropriate arbitrator.
Conflict Resolution Service or its authorized representative;
The parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of any arbitrator and the costs of the venue of the arbitration, and without limiting the foregoing, they undertake to pay all amounts requested by the arbitrator as a condition of the beginning of the mediation. Parties must each pay their own costs in connection with the mediation;
All communications of negotiations by the parties arising out of and in connection with this Dispute Resolution Clause are confidential and, to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” to negotiations for the purposes of applicable evidence law.